im not gonna say much about the prices thats not the big issue my only issue is how slow it is to load does anyone have an idea what causes this
    Even MORE important than how slow it is (for some of us), is the annoying idea that SOMETIMES we pay for apps and DON'T GET THEM. I paid for an app, and 4 weeks later am STILL fighting to get SOMEONE from RIM to respond to me and help me with my problem. There is NO formal support system for the App World, so the errors people get run rampant. I refuse to pay for something and then not receive it, even if I have to call Jim himself.

Boycott the App World until they step up, acknowledge, and attempt to fix their problems while NOT ignoring their customers.
    05-06-09 02:21 PM
    Even MORE important than how slow it is (for some of us), is the annoying idea that SOMETIMES we pay for apps and DON'T GET THEM. I paid for an app, and 4 weeks later am STILL fighting to get SOMEONE from RIM to respond to me and help me with my problem. There is NO formal support system for the App World, so the errors people get run rampant. I refuse to pay for something and then not receive it, even if I have to call Jim himself.

Boycott the App World until they step up, acknowledge, and attempt to fix their problems while NOT ignoring their customers.
    Every developer has a "Contact Support" option, which is basically the same type of support system used by most other online app stores.
    05-06-09 02:27 PM
    C'mon App world is a consolidation service; it is there so that you don't have search the web to look for apps. You don't pay to use it. If you don't like the price of a particular app; well don't get it.
    05-06-09 02:29 PM
    Seems slightly better in .29, but yeah it still happens while content is loading. My guess is they still need to do a lot of optimizing.
    i was still on .28 i dont get prompted there is an update but thanks for leting me know i will try .29
    05-06-09 02:31 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD