So I downloaded facebook 1.9 they day after it launched. I initiallty went thru the upgrade section of the former version and after it downloaded and I restarted.... No icon and I can't figure out how else to launch it. I have wiped and then downloaded it again and I have wiped, downloaded and pulled batt and still no joy. All of this, by the way, is on a sprint curve 8530. Any tricks I can try? Or am I doomed to the mobile website?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 12:06 PM
    So I downloaded facebook 1.9 they day after it launched. I initiallty went thru the upgrade section of the former version and after it downloaded and I restarted.... No icon and I can't figure out how else to launch it. I have wiped and then downloaded it again and I have wiped, downloaded and pulled batt and still no joy. All of this, by the way, is on a sprint curve 8530. Any tricks I can try? Or am I doomed to the mobile website?

did you look in your Download folder?
    11-15-10 12:09 PM
    Yes. And I did so with show all on too

11-15-10 12:28 PM
    I have heard alot of problems with the new version and have yet to upgrade. Have you tried downloading an older version? If you can find one out there, maybe that will work?
    11-15-10 12:36 PM
    Try to install it from your APP World or from your DSM
    If non if them work then try doing a new OS Update some time the OS messed up in the device

After all of this do a battery pull for 30sec
    11-15-10 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD