I finally got my OTA links from them at 5pm tonight. Nearly 24 hours after ordering them.

But now my simple weather icon on my home screen is a satellite dish and not the current weather picture
    If you are running OS .320 NO icons will update on your home screen. To get updating weather on your homescreen open Simpleweather > Options > Wallpaper Options. Check "show temperature on wallpaper", and play with the options. In order to actually get mine to display the way I wanted, I ended up having to do a battery pull the first time, but after that all my settings changes showed up without one.
    01-10-10 11:18 PM
    When i first downloaded it, it was showing the sun and what not, then like 30 min later it just shows the satellite. I thought simple weather was the only one that DID work with .320
    01-10-10 11:57 PM
    It works if you have it set to show on the wallpaper. Since Simpleweather is the only weather program that gives that option, it's the only weather program that works on .320.

Just like all other programs it will show A weather icon on the homescreen, but it won't continuously update.
    01-11-10 12:28 AM
    did that but now i cant have a custom background?
    01-11-10 01:36 AM
    did that but now i cant have a custom background?
    Yes you can. Open SimpleWeather > Options > Wallpaper Options. Under the first section there are three buttons Select a Background, Reset Wallpaper, and Download a Wallpaper.

Select A Background allows you to set an image in your device memory or on your SD card as your wallpaper.

Reset Wallpaper restores you to the theme default.

Download a Wallpaper allows you to save a background from stormgrounds.com and set it as your background.

Chose one of those options, and save, and allow the program to update.

I had to do a battery pull, let the Storm reboot, and then restart the program in order to get the change to go through.
    01-11-10 11:34 AM
    i got it to work last night. thanks anyhow
    01-11-10 11:37 AM
    Now that you got the apps I would ask that you start posting your questions regarding the 2 apps in the appropriate thread and have this closed. I posted the links to the threads in an earlier post. It is important to keep all support/help in one of those threads.

Thanks and see ya over there.
    01-11-10 11:39 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD