I had facebook 1.6 working fine on my 8350i on boost, but had to wipe the handset and now when I try to install the facebook app it says it installs, but it's not in my downloads or application folder. Facebook is listed in my advanced options>applications list, but nowhere else. I've checked around to see if there was someone else that had this problem, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated
    03-12-10 02:07 PM
    do a battery pull for one minute and the app should show back up in your social networking folder
    03-12-10 03:40 PM
    I didnt have that exact prob but i did have to do a wipe.. and downloaded fb 1.6.21 i think and that one does not do notifications.. however the 1.6.17 did.. so if anyone have a backup copy of that one for the 8350i please send a link
    03-12-10 03:54 PM
    I tried the battery pull for a minute and nothing changed. It worked perfectly the first time and now I can't seem to get it to work.
    03-12-10 05:13 PM
    my FB app keeps saying: Could not connect because a data service is not available.. Please try again later. If this continues, contact your service provider for support.....WTF???
    Last edited by trukini; 03-21-10 at 04:28 PM.
    03-21-10 04:25 PM
    I am having the same problem. I upgraded to the new version and it would say unable to connect the facebook server. I uninstalled facebook and thenm reinstalled now it says "could nort connect data service not available"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 09:23 AM
    Check your service books too.
    05-09-10 11:22 AM
    I think my service books are fine. I know this is really frustrating. Before I upgraded the facebook app worked fine now I cat even connect. They main thing that sux is that I can no longer upload photos str8 from my phone. I have to go back to the old school way with an email address. Any help would be GREAT

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD