Hello everyone. Was hoping we could all post on the apps that seem to be working for all boostberry users. I currently have these working....

Weather
    WeatherEye:
    BBWeather:

Radio
    IHeartRadio:
    Slacker Radio:
    Pandora:

Browser
    Opera Mini 4:

Email
    Gmail:

GPS
    Google Maps:
    Nav4All:
    BB Maps:

IM
    Beejive:
    Instango:

Games
    Pacman:
    Texas Hold'Em King 2:
    BrickBreaker:
    WordMole:
    Sudoku:
    Klondike:
    Blackjack:
    Tetris:
    Solytare:
    MineField:
    Galactic Attack:
    BubblePopper:
    Tank Ace 1944 Lite:

Other
    Beyond411:
    TwitterBerry:
    ScoreMobile Blackberry:
    BBSportsLines:
    QuickPull:
    BBTran:
    ProTranslateLite:
    StormTorch:
    BilbyLight:
    BerryTorch:
    Bible:

These are the websites where most of the apps are found. All the ones listed here are OTA! If anyone has any other running apps please add to this post! Thanks!

Links
    http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html
    JerryD's Mini Version Tracker - PinStack.com
    BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    get.instango.com on BB browser
    nav4all.com on BB browser
    Last edited by customblackberry; 07-31-09 at 10:15 PM.
    05-10-09 09:30 AM
    seems like a pretty nice list! wonder if you can show apps you know dont work too?
    05-11-09 03:16 PM
    Well I have tried all these Instant Messengers- AIM, Yahoo, ICQ, and all three did not work. Amaze GPS and Blackberry App World do not work either. I've tried Trapster several times and seem to have no luck also. I usually get service not enable for this handheld with most of these apps. I'm not 100% sure they don't work maybe it was just me, that's why it would be nice if any boostberry owners out there could add to which ones they have working and which ones they don't.
    05-11-09 08:29 PM
    Dont forget
    UberTwitter- Twitter Client
    QuickPull- So you dont have to do battery pulls
    Poynt- Local intrest
    Vradio- radio client
    Viigo- great rss reader, slow updates
    Gypsii- dont really know what it does, but it does work, i never use it
    Conjola Sync- Gmail sync app
    Live Search- great gps, local intrest app
    Bolt- alt browser, kinda slow
    ShangMail- Hands down best push email and its free (you need to the email service book to take full advantage)

I know i had some others but these are the ones still on my phone

Also dont foorget dopewars, best game for the BB ever
    05-12-09 09:32 PM
    Radio

Pandora works

Games

Disco Bowling
    Galactic Attack
    Christmas Pool
    Zelda !!!!
    Odysseus chess (one of the best since you can play online. However if yafi ever gets working watch out!)

News

Viigo!! great app for getting your news!

IM Client

Instango.. Free and you can use every IM imaginable! I have AIM and yahoo working great!
    05-12-09 09:54 PM
    xberry- See who on your xbox 360 friends list is online.
    Guitar hero 3 mobile- Game self explanitory
    vibring- App so you can have your phone vibrate and ring at the same time.
    05-13-09 04:08 AM
    Dont forget
    UberTwitter- Twitter Client
    QuickPull- So you dont have to do battery pulls
    Poynt- Local intrest
    Vradio- radio client
    Viigo- great rss reader, slow updates
    Gypsii- dont really know what it does, but it does work, i never use it
    Conjola Sync- Gmail sync app
    Live Search- great gps, local intrest app
    Bolt- alt browser, kinda slow
    ShangMail- Hands down best push email and its free (you need to the email service book to take full advantage)

I know i had some others but these are the ones still on my phone

Also dont foorget dopewars, best game for the BB ever

I think Gypsii is like another version of Facebook. At least that's what I got from a google search. lol. I'm going to download it and try it myself.
    05-13-09 08:29 PM
    Thanks guys for posting on here. I hope more people can add to the list even if its only apps that work. Already you have me trying out new apps I was completely unaware of. Especially the games. lol. Has anyone had any luck with Trapster?
    Last edited by customblackberry; 05-13-09 at 08:34 PM.
    05-13-09 08:31 PM
    Radio

Pandora works

Games

Disco Bowling
    Galactic Attack
    Christmas Pool
    Zelda !!!!
    Odysseus chess (one of the best since you can play online. However if yafi ever gets working watch out!)

News

Viigo!! great app for getting your news!

IM Client

Instango.. Free and you can use every IM imaginable! I have AIM and yahoo working great!

Instango huh! I didn't know it had AIM and Yahoo and that it worked on boost. Thanks. It might save me from spending $20 on Beejive. lol. not cheap but if I can get AIM which is what I use for my txt for free than why not.
    05-13-09 08:37 PM
    Instango huh! I didn't know it had AIM and Yahoo and that it worked on boost. Thanks. It might save me from spending $20 on Beejive. lol. not cheap but if I can get AIM which is what I use for my txt for free than why not.
    Yeah no need to spend $20 if you do not have too
    05-13-09 08:43 PM
    ^you said pandora works? its not compatible w/the 8350's.

at least that is what i read on their site. you USE it on yours?
    07-10-09 10:05 PM
    ^you said pandora works? its not compatible w/the 8350's.

at least that is what i read on their site. you USE it on yours?
    Yes, Pandora is supported on the 8350i but only over Wi-Fi. In our testing, the iDEN network wasn't fast enough to stream audio at the bitrates we use.

Marc
    07-11-09 11:03 PM
    the best im app for the 8350i hands down is Nimbuzz. its got every im client u can think of plus facebook and myspace chat!!
    07-13-09 01:49 AM
    [QUOTE=young_chris29;3026067]the best im app for the 8350i hands down is Nimbuzz. its got every im client u can think of plus facebook and myspace chat!![/QUOTE

I have a 8350i and when I use Nimbuzz I can not see any menus. Sometimes I get logged out of MSN Messenger and I can not clear the error on the screen. Am I doing something wrong? What version did you download? I have tried the 8300 and the curve and both do the same thing.

Thanks

John
    07-14-09 02:26 PM
    that was his first post though John lol. lurking for quite some time he felt the importance of sharing Nimbuzz was well worth losing his virginity in posting to it. try instango. its free and the darker skin matches the phone. it has all the clients on it just like Nimbuzz.
    07-15-09 01:02 PM
    BBWeather is working also, i kinda jacked this from anouther forum, but i did test it on my phone and it works off wifi, and tcp.

From Tateu...

Ok, it seems to be fixed for OS 4.3 and above...except...weather.com now only provides a maximum of 5 days of forecast, instead of 10. I should hopefully have an OS 4.2 version ready in a day or two.

Desktop Install
    http://www.tateu.net/software/dl.php?f=BBWeatherDT

OTA (autodetect)
    http://www.tateu.net/software/dl.php?f=BBWeather
    07-19-09 11:55 PM
    BBWeather is working also, i kinda jacked this from anouther forum, but i did test it on my phone and it works off wifi, and tcp.

From Tateu...

Ok, it seems to be fixed for OS 4.3 and above...except...weather.com now only provides a maximum of 5 days of forecast, instead of 10. I should hopefully have an OS 4.2 version ready in a day or two.

Desktop Install
    http://www.tateu.net/software/dl.php?f=BBWeatherDT

OTA (autodetect)
    http://www.tateu.net/software/dl.php?f=BBWeather

works nice! thanks!
    07-20-09 01:05 AM
    I was just able to sync my contacts and calendar with GOOGLE SYNC...
    07-27-09 01:11 PM
    Have updated some of the apps. Haven't tried all of the ones that you all have posted. However, keep them coming.
    07-28-09 08:56 PM
    Ugh, so tired of misinformation.
    Placer-
    Maybe instango is stabler than nimbuzz but it in no way contains ALL of the clients that nimbuzz does.
    Instango has aol, google, yahoo, and msn and maybe something else while Nimbuzz has Jabber, Facebook, Myspace and like 5 other clients I've never heard of.
    Now just to be sure in no way am I endorsing Nimbuzz over Instango nor am I debating their stability. No, I am simply requesting that posts not have misleading information i.e. "instango has all the clients that nimbuzz does".
    Thank you.
    07-30-09 11:05 PM
    but were do u get them from ?
    07-31-09 12:19 AM
    07-31-09 02:32 AM
    If you are referring to my post I am merely posting what has worked for me. I haven't tried Nimbuzz because of the memory usage!

Placer-
    Maybe instango is stabler than nimbuzz but it in no way contains ALL of the clients that nimbuzz does.
    Instango has aol, google, yahoo, and msn and maybe something else while Nimbuzz has Jabber, Facebook, Myspace and like 5 other clients I've never heard of.
    Now just to be sure in no way am I endorsing Nimbuzz over Instango nor am I debating their stability. No, I am simply requesting that posts not have misleading information i.e. "instango has all the clients that nimbuzz does".
    Thank you.
    07-31-09 09:25 PM
    Oh nevermind you were talking to Placer.

Placer-
    Thank you.
    07-31-09 09:26 PM
    You can get most of them from Crackberry.com free blackberry software in the Downloads and Tools tab or the sticky link Casper provided that is titled Important links, numbers, and emails. Click on that link and then click on Jerry D's apps. By the way I really should go back and say that these apps are all OTA! That bieng said you should be able to google them all and download them right off your phone.

but were do u get them from ?
    07-31-09 09:30 PM
80 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD