View Poll Results: Bolt browser or BB default browser?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bolt

16 39.02%
  • Blackberry Default browser

25 60.98%
    and which browser you use?
    05-25-10 08:27 AM
    I use both , but I think I prefer the BOLT browser cos it had fb chat enabled , its may not be the best quality but its better than nothing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 08:39 AM
    Both have their place in my life.....
    05-25-10 09:26 AM
    I use both. The stock browser has elements that I like a lot that Bolt does not have. I like Bolt because of the speed over the stock browser and I like the way it renders.
    05-25-10 11:43 AM
    I only use the BB browser to download.
    05-25-10 12:00 PM
    I use the bb browser for mobile sites and bolt for full sites. I wish they shared the same shortcuts tho. I'm used to closing with the back key.

05-25-10 12:08 PM
    Oh and I reaaly wish bolt could zoom in and out with the I and o keys. I'm new to bolt tho...is there a zoom in and out hot keys? That don't refresh the browser?

05-25-10 12:11 PM
    I don't even know how to zoom in and out with Bolt. I wish it was double click or pinch zoom like the stock browser.
    05-25-10 12:13 PM
    Since I have the ridiculously slow nextel network I use opera or bolt when I'm not in a hotspot. If I am around wifi though I defiantly use the default browser. It is twice the speed. In all honesty if my default browser was faster I wouldn't even have bolt on my bb.

05-25-10 12:21 PM
    Oh and I reaaly wish bolt could zoom in and out with the I and o keys. I'm new to bolt tho...is there a zoom in and out hot keys? That don't refresh the browser?

BOLT does use I and O to zoom. They don't work on your device? I believe the reason for the refresh is because the zooming is done on the server. The resulting page image is sent to your device, requiring the page refresh.

05-25-10 12:25 PM
    BOLT does use I and O to zoom. They don't work on your device? I believe the reason for the refresh is because the zooming is done on the server. The resulting page image is sent to your device, requiring the page refresh.

Yah I wasn't very clear and my post was in bad order but, zooming requiring a refresh is what I don't like about bolt. Also I think the g and w hotkeys should be swithched around.

05-25-10 12:55 PM
    I use the default browser for most things.
    05-25-10 04:28 PM
    This is my 1st post
    I still use BB default browser cos because Bolt not familiar for me:-)
    Maybe next time.
    05-26-10 02:47 PM
    I use both, native browser to mobile sites and bolt for non mobile site.
    05-26-10 03:08 PM
    Native for playing streaming videos. Bolt for forums (usualy)

I know bolts fb chat can be said to be better than nothing but I honestly think their attempt at it IS the equivilant to nothing, its nothing more than an over hyped novelty feature.

05-26-10 03:13 PM
    Bolt Has improved to the point, that if i am not downloading, I am using Bolt. As close to WebKit as my BB will ever see.
    05-26-10 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD