I posted a couple post back a while ago the fixes were great on the bolt and much needed. I retract that statement this thing is horrible. I deleted it 20 minutes after saying that, I can't log into youtube, my zoom is messed up, and I had already discovered a memory leak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 02:16 PM
    I just tested it on youtube and logged right in. Bolt even offers to save username and password data now.

What do you mean the zoom is messed up? Did you go into preferences and adjust the magnification level? My pages are rendering fine set at "large"

I've had it open all day in the background and my memory is holding steady so maybe its just an isolated incident.

Last edited by scottmolson; 12-07-09 at 04:45 PM.
    12-07-09 04:42 PM
    I too downloaded the 1.6 and the Jad file. However, I can't find the Jad file to make Bolt my default browser. How do you do this?
    I just tested it on youtube and logged right in. Bolt even offers to save username and password data now.

What do you mean the zoom is messed up? Did you go into preferences and adjust the magnification level? My pages are rendering fine set at "large"

I've had it open all day in the background and my memory is holding steady so maybe its just an isolated incident.

12-07-09 05:41 PM
    Goodbye, Opera Mini! ^_^

12-07-09 06:18 PM
    Scrolling horizontally still sucks. It's not even close to proportional to the vertical movement and it takes forever to get across the screen.

....or is it just my crappy Tour and it's junk trackball?

But, scrolling in the BB browser is effortless so I have to think it's Bolt.
    12-07-09 06:45 PM
    Anyone having trouble utilizing the 'enter' key when searching content? Like, in youtube, I have to triple click 'search' because the 'enter' key will either highlight my search queries/refresh the page, and even triple clicking 'search' sometimes will do nothing.
    12-07-09 07:42 PM
    Maybe they fixed the 'back' button, but it STILL doesn't load up my favorite Forum pages. Just kind of stops loading with no error message. It was installed... AGAIN, then uninstalled in about 5 minutes... Again!

12-07-09 08:11 PM
    Is anyone else having issues on Bolt with downloading images? So far everything is running great, except when I go to download an image... it won't download. I click over an image, press download image, save it, it tells me the download is complete, but when I go to check in my picture file, it's just an X that shows up.

Am I doing something wrong?

I've tried a battery pull twice and even uninstalled and re-installed, still the same problem. I've downloaded 1.6 from the link provided in my email. I absolutely love the idea of this browser, but this is the only thing that's not working for me.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks! =)
    12-07-09 10:48 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD