Which on should i get. I don't like the BB browser and i heard good things of Opera and Bolt, but which one do you use/like better
    10-19-10 06:02 PM
    Get them both. I have both. Bolt is like having a regular desktop browser in the palm of your hands, but it frustrates me at times because it's a tad slow. I use Opera if I'm in a hurry and really need to check a few sites.
    10-19-10 06:20 PM
    Both Bolt and Opera Mini are 2 free apps worth downloading, but I noticed that Opera Mini doesn't work to well with the trackpad on my 9650.. I guess Opera Mini is better geared towards trackballs =/ Also you can try (uZard Web P) web browser.. you can also find it in App world.. it's still in free Beta form but works well if you have to access an HTML website and take care of something real quick.

I mainly use the BB browser, but have Bolt and uZard as backups also checkout the (Tether) app.. from tether.com or app world.. definitelyy worth it and functional for web browing on your desktop or laptop.
    Last edited by josequesadia; 10-19-10 at 10:09 PM.
    10-19-10 09:59 PM
    I have both browsers, but the new Opera Mini 5 Beta 2 is my preferred browser. Check the forum for the version that works with trackpad devices. Opera is more stable and quicker than Bolt on my device.
    10-20-10 06:47 AM
    I'm a big fan of Bolt. It isn't pretty (in fact the UI is pretty sad), but its very functional and quickly renders pages that both the native browser and Opera often have trouble with. You can also load a menu launcher, which is fantastic as I use it to quickly open links that are posted in Twitter. Just my 2 cents.
    10-20-10 07:15 AM
    I prefer Opera Mini as my choice.
    10-20-10 07:20 AM
    Like most of you I use both opera and bolt. They both have their pros and cons. Bolt is great for rendering full sites but it will hang up on me at times. I use opera for most of my general browsing and for quick searches. Both are good browsers IMO. I only use the BB browser for ota downloads other than that it is ridiculously slow unless on wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD