I am trying Bolt as my browser and have a couple of issues. First, each time I try to load the 9700 forum page from CB, my 9700 reboots. Second, how do you zoom on Bolt like you can on Opera? The print is so small, it's practically unreadable!
    12-01-09 07:59 AM
    Delete Bolt from the device, and then try an reinstall it. I've never had issues with rebooting with Bolt like you describe. To my knowledge there is no way to zoom.
    12-01-09 08:02 AM
    Not trying to contradict you Crucial....but I had three reboots with Bolt. I deleted and reloaded and it's OK now. Funny thing is that it did it while in the CB forum too. I think I posted something about that a week ago or so.

You can't zoom, but you can change your preferences to enlarge the font size. I have mine at 3X, high quality for everything. Look under Preferences while in the app.
    12-01-09 08:43 AM
    Not trying to contradict you Crucial....but I had three reboots with Bolt. I deleted and reloaded and it's OK now. Funny thing is that it did it while in the CB forum too. I think I posted something about that a week ago or so.

You can't zoom, but you can change your preferences to enlarge the font size. I have mine at 3X, high quality for everything. Look under Preferences while in the app.
    I've uninstalled once and it still happens so I'll try it again. Do you use the link for BB still?

When I try to change the font size, it gives me an Error message: Network access is disabled. Check security settings.

Which security settings are they referring to? Everything else works great. Thanks.
    Last edited by lighthouse84; 12-01-09 at 09:20 AM.
    12-01-09 09:11 AM

Oh no worries, everyone has different experiences. Myself, I've never had any reboot issues with Bolt except on one 9000 firmware where reboots was an issue. Reboots isn't an issue with the newer 9700 firmware. Glad it's fixed for you now.

I've uninstalled once and it still happens so I'll try it again. When I try to change the font size, it gives me an Error message: Network access is disabled. Check security settings.

Which security settings are they referring to? Everything else works great. Thanks.
    Mmmm.. Honestly, not sure what to tell you. It seems as if Bolt isn't playing nice with your current configuration. Without uninstalling each application and installing one at a time it's hard to narrow down. If you're very familiar with the BlackBerry and different firmware procedures, a wipe would definitely help in this instance.
    12-01-09 09:20 AM
    Third time's the charm! Thanks
    12-01-09 09:39 AM
    Yeah Ive only had two random reboots and both times I was using Bolt
    12-01-09 09:43 AM
    Third time's the charm! Thanks
    I assume you were able to change the font too?
    12-01-09 09:45 AM
    Yeah Ive only had two random reboots and both times I was using Bolt
    huh....interesting. Were you in CB forum?

Oh no!!! It's an Apple conspiracy!!!!

Sorry...I just *had* to do that.....
    12-01-09 09:46 AM
    I was. Thanks. But I only switched to two times rather than 3.
    I assume you were able to change the font too?
    12-01-09 09:47 AM
    I was. Thanks. But I only switched to two times rather than 3.
    Yup, further confirmation that I'm blind as a bat....
    12-01-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD