I have Bolt installed and it works fine for the most part. The only issue that I have is that when I first open it up to use it, when I tell it to go to one of my bookmarks or to a URL I type in, it always gives me the following message:
    "The application BOLT has attempted to access us2.boltbrowser.com. Would you like to allow this?"
    Once I hit yes it works fine, but it's kind of annoying to have to do this.

I have already gone into Options>Advanced Options>Applications and then set all 3 options on the BOLT permissions to allow. I've done numerous battery pulls since I installed it and it's still giving me this problem.

Also, if I go to the Crackberry store and go to the free apps section and download something, it never installs. I have to use the built in browser to do any apps.
    09-10-09 02:05 PM
    That's how it works with Bolt and with Opera Mini. Also you always have to use the default BB browser to download and install apps.
    09-10-09 02:33 PM
    You have to use the native browser to download files OTA. And the other is a security function. You have to manually give it permission every session. That's just how it is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD