To me this is by far the best browser but wanted to know is there any way to cache memory in the Bolt Browser?
    05-06-09 03:45 PM
    This is something I also would like to know. All I know is how to delete unwanted cookies.
    05-06-09 06:28 PM
    true that, i wanna know how to empty the cache
    05-06-09 06:56 PM
    The Bolt browser has no cache; if you go back to a page that has already loaded it reloads again. I'm not sure if it is cached on the server that Bolt interacts with, but there is no cache on your blackberry.
    05-06-09 07:23 PM
    Thanks are positive about that? That would be nice if true.
    05-06-09 10:26 PM
    To me this is by far the best browser but wanted to know is there any way to cache memory in the Bolt Browser?
    Its definitely the fastest browser and most complete but I ended up deleting Bolt..... It kept freezin up or displaying error messages.... That's the prob w/betas tho.... I will be getting the full version when available....is it available?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 11:10 PM
    Its definitely the fastest browser and most complete but I ended up deleting Bolt..... It kept freezin up or displaying error messages.... That's the prob w/betas tho.... I will be getting the full version when available....is it available?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think its still in beta but i havent had any problems with it so far.
    05-07-09 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD