I have a T-Mobile flex account plan that i have not updated in a couple months, so my BB internet service is not operable..however, i am able to use my T-Mobile browser to surf the web, and i also still get facebook updates and email via my yahoo email service. I was also able to use the Bolt browser up until a couple days ago. i tried downloading the Bolt browser again to no avail.

Is there any way I could make the Bolt Browser operational again even with my suspended data plan?

Thank you in advance.
    03-24-10 10:30 AM
    I have a T-Mobile flex account plan that i have not updated in a couple months, so my BB internet service is not operable..however, i am able to use my T-Mobile browser to surf the web, and i also still get facebook updates and email via my yahoo email service. I was also able to use the Bolt browser up until a couple days ago. i tried downloading the Bolt browser again to no avail.

Is there any way I could make the Bolt Browser operational again even with my suspended data plan?

Thank you in advance.
    If you can connect to a wifi router then click that wifi right on and surf away my friend.i cancelled my account with tmobile and just use my bb for media,web,and other reasons now.though i connect to wifi and get on youtube with bolt 2.0,use opera 5.0 and the blackberry browser for surfing.although f.y.i. to use the blackberry browser with wifi you have to go to browser options and change browser from tmobile to hotspot browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD