I am really impressed with the new bolt download. There are still a few bugs, no volume adjust on their video player and the reloading pages snag-compared to the first Bolt though you can see they are working in the right direction... Not to change the subject but does anybody know what is going on with the skyfire beta?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 12:00 AM
    Opera mini is the best browser hands down...I tried bolt and it was the opposite of lightening fast. Bb browser is even better than bolt.
    07-03-09 12:18 AM
    I don't know why I keep downloading Bolt. It seems faster at first, but then gets slower than the BB Browser. The app menu never works. I see it for a half second and then it goes invisible. Ugh

I guess I keep thinking they'll fix these things. Not gonna try it again til it comes out of beta.

07-05-09 02:19 AM
    I have tried Bolt Beta 3 for a while now, still having trouble with speed of download on same websites that are loading faster on Opera Mini. I am also looking for the bugs to be fixed before using it on a daily basis.
    07-12-09 12:26 PM
    i wonder why it sticks at 20% for a while, does on mine to but then when it stops lagging the full page is displayed
    07-12-09 12:32 PM
    I had Opera Mini but couldn't stand having to position that little box over what I wanted to see. Downloaded Bolt Beta 3 based on the good reviews of Bolt and have had it for a couple of days. It is excruciatingly slow compared to Mini but at least no silly box to position.

I have to say the original BlackBerry browser is the best of the three so far.
    07-12-09 02:41 PM
    Trying to get the Bolt beta 3 to download but it keeps saying dl failed I have Opera installed already is this why? Anybody newbie needs HELP!!!!
    07-28-09 06:21 PM
    I had Opera Mini but couldn't stand having to position that little box over what I wanted to see. Downloaded Bolt Beta 3 based on the good reviews of Bolt and have had it for a couple of days. It is excruciatingly slow compared to Mini but at least no silly box to position.

I have to say the original BlackBerry browser is the best of the three so far.
    I simply press the "5" key on my keypad to exit zoom feature. The box goes away.

07-28-09 07:04 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD