So I just downloaded the Bolt browser, does this mean i can delete the BB proprietary browser and just use Bolt?
    04-26-10 02:16 AM
    So I just downloaded the Bolt browser, does this mean i can delete the BB proprietary browser and just use Bolt?
    No you I think you don't have to delete BB browser.. you can have both.. because sometimes u need BB browser whereby in circumstances Bolt failed download..
    04-26-10 02:30 AM
    Sometimes it good to have both browers.
    04-26-10 07:06 AM
    Go on an remove the browser, you'll find yourself the proud owner or a RIM paperweight.

The way it is now, the browser is essential for the whole device to work and can't be removed. You could thou, use the plug in BOLT offers so you make BOLT the main browser.It will take over all function you are used to perform with the default browser.

People are right thou. BOLT (and Opera for the opera users) is great, but every now and then we all fall back to the good old browser.
    04-26-10 08:11 AM
    I mainly use the native browser for crackberry, and any download links. Anything else, I use Bolt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 08:54 AM
    I have found that Bolt will not allow you to open links for apps like the native browser does. So I don't use Bolt if I know that I'll be downloading an app. Keep that in mind.
    04-26-10 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD