is there any way to integrate the bolt browser into the bb browser? i would like to have bolt launch when i hit the bb internet icon
    09-12-09 01:03 PM
    Just curious as to why you would want to. I also use Bolt and love it. But I still use the native broswer to view many sites as well (CB is one of them). I just moved the bolt icon next to the BB icon. Oo and to answer your question, I don't think you can.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 01:09 PM
    is there any way to integrate the bolt browser into the bb browser? i would like to have bolt launch when i hit the bb internet icon
    Nope! Work is already underway on a new browser and hopefully we will be seeing it next year.
    09-12-09 01:17 PM
    i do want to use the bolt browser i just want a different icon for it
    09-12-09 04:40 PM
    Nah is the only icon you can have! And Skyfire browser will give you the option to make it the default browser when opening up links...
    09-12-09 04:43 PM
    You're kind of SOL until somebody fanaggles both browsers for this to happen... Bolt's a way better browser, though...
    09-12-09 06:48 PM
    Why didn't you guys tell me about this bolt browser months ago. . . . Lol. . . . . But nevermind that. . . Do you guys use other browsers in conjunction with bolt or bolt alone. . . Just wondering.
    09-28-09 09:06 AM
    Qharisma, I use both bolt and the default browser. It is handy having both, especially when you need to browse 2 web sites at once. Bolt actually goes to web sites the default browser doesn't: 4 example my bank and gas service e-bill. Very handy, get and use more than one browser, you won't regret it.

09-28-09 03:47 PM
    I made my left side key my browser button....when I press it, Bolt opens. If I want to use the BB browser, I use the icon.
    10-04-09 10:59 AM
    I made my left side key my browser button....when I press it, Bolt opens. If I want to use the BB browser, I use the icon.
    that has nothing to do with changing the icon or making bolt the default
    10-04-09 11:02 AM
    Why didn't you guys tell me about this bolt browser months ago. . . . Lol. . . . . But nevermind that. . . Do you guys use other browsers in conjunction with bolt or bolt alone. . . Just wondering.
    I use Opera Mini, Bolt, and the BlackBerry browser. I switch between the 3 based on the website.

10-04-09 11:40 AM
    The new Opera Mini 5 Beta has tabbed browsing now! But yeah I have all 3.
    10-04-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD