I downloaded the Bolt Browser Beta and I love it. First off I want to say that it is hands down the fastest browser for blackberries. I also wanted to know if build 0.73 is the latest build. Also if anyone knows of and where to put suggestions to change it around that would also be helpful. If I could I would relocate the percent downloaded number either into the middle of the statuw bar, or put the whole thing on the bottom just like on other browsers because the little blue arrows that show data coming in and going out can black the percent downloaded.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 06:55 PM
    I really like Bolt, but it seems to drain battery. And I prefer using the CrackBerry launcher for forums because for some reason it seems faster. Juist my thoughts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 01:47 PM
    I also wanted to know if build 0.73 is the latest build.
    I did the bolt update to version 8 last night!

It removed my list of favorites and replaced them with the default set. Maybe the Bolt programmers should be forced to use teenie weenie keyboards for an hour each day so they remember to FIX THIS!

I wonder if they have any idea how annoying that is.

It appears to me that there are more obvious BoltBugs in this second build than 7.
    02-06-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD