Ok, i have been an avid user of BOLT from the first version on my curve. Absolutely preferred it over using Opera Mini or native browser now that said here came v2.31 of BOLT. Where can i start .... hmmm. First off i upgraded from the previous version (which i had no issues AT ALL). On the newwe version when i load webpages or looking at a picture, or going to preferences menu or after i add a favorite and it goes back to the webpage it freezes. I hit "ALT and return" to go to the home screen and try and go back to BOLT and nothing happens. I shut off my curve (end call button) and restart it and BOLT is still frozen. I have pulled my battery out (hard reset) so many times more than i ever had and "Uncaught Exception: Application BOLTbb231 (180) is not responding: Process Terminated" error comes up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled BOLT all the while losing my bookmarks and it still has the same issue. This is dang ridiculous. Any fixes or is anyone having the same issue and what can i do other than switching browsers.
    10-19-10 09:19 AM
    I have had issues with Bolt since the upgrade as well.
    10-20-10 05:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD