First noticed it when I won one of the free Wallpaper Shuffle apps from the CrackBerry contest. I've tried downloading it multiple times but keep getting this message:

Error starting Wallpaper Shuffle_14: Symbol 'HomeScreen.setBackgroundImage' not found.

Then of course I tried to download the new version of Quickpull Lite. It first deleted my old version and tried to replace it. But of course it failed, and now "Archived" the old file and neither one of them work properly now.

Now it seems that I cannot download anything new to my phone either via BB App World or the CrackBerry App Store. I can attempt it, but I always get some sort of error message. Any thoughts/input would be appreciated.

On a side note, I got a BB App World indicator symbol at the top. It means theres a new version of Bloomberg to download. Tried downloading it but the symbol won't go away. Help on that would be great as well. Thanks.
    08-12-09 01:15 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?

How many apps do you have installed? How much memory do you have?

What OS are you running?
    08-12-09 01:18 PM
    Wallpaper Shuffle is not available for the bold so thats the reason for that error, dont know about the others
    08-12-09 02:26 PM
    Wow. Didn't realize Wallpaper shuffle didn't work on Bold

As for everything else, I did a battery pull and used quickpull (soft reset). Stumped :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 02:27 PM
    On a reboot, I get 30 MB Application Memory Free Space. Also have 859.2MB Device Memory Free Space. I have no idea what the issue is...

Have about 20 apps or so.
    08-14-09 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD