The BOLD Today Plus for the BOLD was built upon the best selling BOLD iBerry Blocks Today Plus theme for those that wanted the native BlackBerry Icons!

Check it out in Action on this Video

It has an Animated bottom dock that pops up with user customizable icons. It has the sharpest icons as we wanted to be sure you take advantage of the most amazing resolution we ever seen for a phone from your BOLD!! We made brand new fresh icons for you from scratch which is how we were able to achieved this goal.

BlackBerry BOLD(9000) - OS 4.6

Buy it NOW!
    11-07-08 03:10 AM
    this is my all time favorite, i'm only rockin 2 themes on my new bold, and they are both yours! keep up the good work!
    11-16-08 12:11 AM
    I love this theme as well. It has everything I wanted in a today theme.

1 small bug, if you start an app from the application screen, then when you close the app and go back to the app screen, scrolling the cursor sometimes makes it disappear, like it goes up off the screen, and then when you scroll down it comes back.

Other than that, I love it.

Michael
    11-19-08 05:37 PM
    i noticed that as well. i'm not sure where it goes either as it seems to come back in a different location than where it was last! lol
    11-19-08 05:39 PM
    I loved this theme but with french language there is some overlay. Eg in french Call log is "Journal d'appels" text overlay with the frame to display elements

Time and Date overlay a little due to accent in d�cembre "december"

I attached an image for better understanding

Thanks
    12-10-08 04:12 AM
    Nice..............
    12-10-08 09:51 AM
    Got it. Very Nice Theme
    12-10-08 10:20 AM
    I really like this theme. I used CaptureIt to make a jpg copy of the wallpaper, then used MS Paint to remove all the lettering (first attachment). If you use this, you can paste your own image (using Paint or some other tool) into the blue "today plus" section. The image should be about 352 x 162 and shouldn't contain much white, since the preview lettering is white. The other two images are an example where I pasted a Carolina Panthers logo.

My only slight complaint is that a 3rd party app in the bottom dock section doesn't highlight, and image vibration is pretty light, so it's not readily apparent that you've selected it. I moved the Mini Opera app to the top right.
    12-18-08 01:20 PM
    wow..this theme is great..i'm buying it right now
    12-19-08 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD