I recently got the new JawBone Prime, and in using it with my Bold it works with Slacker. I have other stereo bluetooth headsets which definitely sound better, but it's nice to have the convenience of only carrying 1 around sometimes. It doesn't work with Pandora or the native Media Player, but hopefully others find this useful! (If this is a repost, my bad, I havent been on here in awhile.)
    05-15-09 02:50 PM
    Thanks for the info. I had a gen 1 Jawbone and just ordered the Prime. What do you think of the Prime? And if you had the original jawbone, what differences did you notice?
    Thanks
    BT
    05-17-09 08:46 AM
    Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait for it to work with the media player.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 10:02 AM
    I have the jb 2 and only slacker plays through besides phone calls. The sound quality from a complimentary headphones that you get from the airlines is better than the jb2 when it comes to music. So it would be better to just use the jb 1,2, or prime for just phone calls.

05-17-09 01:04 PM
    FWIW, the latest version of Pandora has full bluetooth support, even for single ear non A2P2 (I think that's the right acronym). I have an old Samsung WEP2000 bluetooth earpiece and I can play Pandora through it after I upgraded tp the latest version. It sounds like crap, but it works in a pinch.

05-17-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD