Ok, here is my problem...well I'm not even sure if its a problem or not. I downloaded the Opera Mini
    5.0 beta and all seems to work fine. Here is the thing...anytime I click on any link that is sent to me in an email,
    text, or through bb messenger, it automatically opens up in Opera instead of the bb browser.
    I kinda like this as I like opera's browser, but there are a lot of sites I'd rather view in the native
    browser. I checked all of my settings in both and everything seems to be right....mmaybe someone
    can enlighten me on how to switch it back. I'd rather open up Opera whenever I want to go to
    specific sites...even though its kinda cool. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 07:15 PM
    I didn't like that it does that either so I deleted it. lol
    09-29-09 08:21 PM
    Yeah. Happens to me too. I just copy the link and open in the blackberry browser if I don't want to see it in Opera.

09-29-09 08:39 PM
    Yeah it does kinda suck lol

09-29-09 10:24 PM
    To RIM/Opera programmer...

we need "customize" plz...give us more option to play around. When we want default, we will do it...
    09-29-09 11:40 PM
    I'm loving my Blackberry Bold because as amelia.s put it, "It's the "brain", not the look"..
    ha! an oxymoron :P
    09-30-09 12:34 AM
    Weird, my Bold never got "taken over" by Opera. Native browser is still default. Wonder why? Happy though.
    09-30-09 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD