Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I have been reading of some cold weather issues with the BB touch screen on this forum. I have noticed recently when my hands are cold the screen does not respond. Many have said it was the cold BB was the problem. So I put my BB in the freezer for 10 minutes and took it out, it was very cold yet easily took taps to the screen as if it were warm. I used to have a Droid Eris and do not remember that having any issues in the 2 winters I used it? It seems the Bold needs a sensitivity adjustment like the Droids have? Some times it is a matter of rubbing my fingers together for a second to use the TS in cold weather, and some times that don't even work?
    12-02-11 06:52 AM
    Of course, cooling your phone in the freezer also condenses any suspended moisture in the air in it, which there is, believe it or not. You can sustain moisture damage by entertaining such action, I'm sure. There's no way I would do such with my Bold. No way.
    That is not the point, and most of my electronic equipment is exposed to cold and fairs just fine. And I know plenty about condensation considering I have been in the HVAC/R trade for almost 30 years. I am sure RIM considered that phone would be used indoors and out when they designed them, considering they are in Canada
    Last edited by rdonnelly; 12-02-11 at 12:13 PM.
    12-02-11 07:47 AM
    How about we ALL take a ......

rdonnelly likes this.
    12-02-11 09:30 AM
    I used to suffer the same issue with my iPhone. Fortunately my Bold has real buttons so it is less of an issue.
    12-02-11 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD