Just upgraded my 9900 on att to 7.1 (finally) and the beweather app compliments of blackberry does not work. It is asking me to buy or put in a registration code which I don't remember doing when I got the app. Any suggestions?
    09-28-12 10:31 AM
    Just upgraded my 9900 on att to 7.1 (finally) and the beweather app compliments of blackberry does not work. It is asking me to buy or put in a registration code which I don't remember doing when I got the app. Any suggestions?
    Do an in app restore from the back up you did for your app settings. If this doesn't work, it should give you the option to to a code retrieval. It will take you to the BeWeather website and fill in your email address and they'll email you back with code.
    09-28-12 10:40 AM
    Thanks. Went to the website support and put in my email and they sent me the code. It is working now.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-28-12 11:15 AM
    good advice from dustanh, you could also go back and search your email for when they send you a code in the first place.
    09-28-12 11:26 AM
    Thanks. Went to the website support and put in my email and they sent me the code. It is working now.
    good advice from dustanh, you could also go back and search your email for when they send you a code in the first place.
    Mark that the email as saved incase you delete it and always backup app settings prior to any OS changes. Not many have this feature so don't expect the backup feature with all apps.
    09-28-12 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD