Hi
    I have a Bold 9900 form 3 Italy and a few days ago I was trying to configurate my machine with languages, but could not do it through the Desktop Manager, as they did not show up: the software displays only the additional apps, and nothing about the system.
    I could delete the languages I wanted in the machine directly but now, as I want to change the carrier software, the same problem comes out: both app loader and desktop manager don't show anything about the OS...
    What can I do?
    Thanks!
    Andrea
    03-22-12 03:12 AM
    Hi
    I have a Bold 9900 form 3 Italy and a few days ago I was trying to configurate my machine with languages, but could not do it through the Desktop Manager, as they did not show up: the software displays only the additional apps, and nothing about the system.
    I could delete the languages I wanted in the machine directly but now, as I want to change the carrier software, the same problem comes out: both app loader and desktop manager don't show anything about the OS...
    What can I do?
    Thanks!
    Andrea
    Use OS 7.1 ? since you don't really need to open up desktop software but only from "loader" would give you all options to mark/unmark stuff like languages and programs and all
    And installing from desktop software it will INSTALL EVERYTHING
    03-23-12 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD