I got a "New Facebook Update" Notification in my Messages this morning.
    I'm currently using Facebook 1.8.0.49is it worth updating my FB?
    I downgraded from 1.9.0.20 because I keep getting double notifications in my Messages and I cannot delete them in my Messages folder before.
    1.8 doesn't have this problem.
    Anybody updated it today yet? And can you check what version is installed after updating?
    Do you have the double notification problem after updating (usually happens and sticks after a soft reboot)?
    Thanks.

You can check your app versions from Options -> Device -> Application Management

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 05:43 PM
    I only see 1.9.0.20 on app world. I would not get it if I had the choice. scrolling sucks, along with other issues. I did not know that the older one worked on 9780. might have to try to find that.
    01-12-11 07:38 PM
    With 1.9.0.20 I've noticed the double entry issue a few times but it has always resolved itself within a few days.
    01-13-11 09:30 AM
    It resolved itself? I didn't know that, thanks for your input. For me when I have too many double notifications it's kinda obstructing the Messages app. So I just downgraded it.m
    The thing with 1.8 is that you can't open the fb notification right away from the pulldown bar ( it shows there but when pulled down you don't see it there). I just go into the my Messages and open it from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 07:05 PM
    I installed the new facebook update 2 days ago and it works flawlessly! I especially like that they added the "places" app! Loving it! :-)
    01-14-11 03:07 PM
    Oh and I am running ver 1.9.0.20.
    01-14-11 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD