hi there,

bought my new bold 9780 in uk yesterday, because there was no default working solution for led notification for missed calls no matter what i did, i decided to buy the latest BerryBuzz v3.2.18 hoping for a cure to this issue.

now: every other options work with berrybuzz apart of missed calls led.

i have tried several battery re-pulls and factory restoring without luck.

can someone please advice me what to do and also is this app certified to work with bold 9780 running latest official os 6 - i mean does the missed call led option work or not ??

regards
    kannanni
    01-04-11 03:57 PM
    I think it is a bug. I just tried it on mine.

It works the first missed call, but any subsequent missed calls after that didn't get a BerryBuzz notification(neither led nor the sound I had set up).
    01-04-11 04:50 PM
    My missed call LED alert works perfectly no matter how many missed calls I get. Have you deleted and reinstalled it? And yes, BerryBuzz is certified to work with OS6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 11:27 AM
    I just tested mine again. Didn't work.

Backedup and uninstalled BerryBuzz. Rebooted. Reinstalled. Restored settings.

Still doesn't work.
    01-05-11 12:17 PM
    Doesn't work on mine either. No LED for any missed calls.
    01-05-11 01:10 PM
    I'm having a similar issue unfortunately.
    Seems to be intermitent on mine......my missed call LED is set to white, and sometimes at complete random it just stops working, despite other colours coming in to signify BBMs/Facebook etc.
    Then yesterday for some reason when I missed a call it flashed red......(Currently set as email notification colour within BBuzz), and today I got the red light again....only this time for a text.

I'm going to try a good old battery pull and see if that remedies anything. Have got used to not really doing them any more what with all this RAM....

01-05-11 02:50 PM
    Missed call works for me every time: 3.2.18 and 6.0.0.285 on TMO.
    01-05-11 03:20 PM
    I had the same problem with my Torch, but I have noticed that LED works for Missed Calls when the phone is (In holster).
    01-09-11 12:15 AM
    Why don't you try reinstalling your software,
    Or may some problem with hardware.

Contact your seller.

01-09-11 02:31 AM
    Same problem here but with BeBuzz.
    01-09-11 09:48 AM
    Put ur phone in a holster and call ur number, the led will then work for a missed call.. After that it should work whether ur phone is in a holster/locked/out of holster.

01-09-11 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD