Hey all,
    Does anyone out there with a Bold 9650 use intelligolf? Or could anyone download the trial (IntelliGolf - #1 Golf Scoring and GPS Software (TM) for Windows Mobile, Palm and Treo handhelds, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Blackberry, AT&T, T-MObile, Verizon, Orange, Alltel, and Sprint-based smartphones) and see if it works?? For any Intelligolf users on Verizon, the most recent 5.0 upgrade killed the app sync, and in some cases, the app on the phone no longer sees the trackball.

Many of us will most likely upgrade - if the phone works properly with the app.

Thanks,
    Jaider
    06-06-10 12:25 PM
    06-07-10 08:25 AM
    I do not think that Swing by Swing is compatible with the 9600 series BBs like the Tour or new Bold and I don't see OS 5 supported on any of the compatible phones.

However, BBGPSGolf.com should work and it is FREE.
    06-07-10 10:02 AM
    I'll check both of those out. I picked up golflogix while i waited for the intelligolf fix, but i can't export my scores, and i can't enter any rounds not played with my phone. So, I'll see if these other apps re any better.
    It's not just rangefinding I'm after - it's stats tracking for my terrible golf skills.
    06-07-10 07:12 PM
    Just got my 9650. It's a sweet phone, but intelligolf is still broken.

Oh well. Guess it's time to move on, or for Verizon/RIM to issue a patch.

06-10-10 04:17 PM
    I do not think that Swing by Swing is compatible with the 9600 series BBs like the Tour or new Bold and I don't see OS 5 supported on any of the compatible phones.

I have a Tour and Swing by Swing works fine on it. I switched from Intelligolf to it with no issues at all.
    07-12-10 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD