I'm on Orange uk & recently I've been having problems accessing App world, ubertwitter & my gmail account.
    All of these have worked fine in the past & the app world is actually saying I don't have a Data plan which
    I do. I've all tried to download app world on a Curve 8520 on Orange uk & it says I need a Data plan
    Which I do have.

Is anybody else suffering these problems & has anyone got any ideas. I've read that resending the service
    Books can sort out the app world but how do I do it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 09:33 AM
    You can log on to Orange BIS site and send from there or do it direct from the device. Go to the Mobile Email settings icon, put in your username and password
    10-24-09 09:35 AM
    My Ubertwitter isn't working as well, for the whole day today...you're not alone!!!!

10-24-09 11:06 AM
    I equally was having issues with Ubertwitter. Got things going by changing the network details to Bis-B in the options menu of UT, its been working fine since then.

10-24-09 02:26 PM
    I equally was having issues with Ubertwitter. Got things going by changing the network details to Bis-B in the options menu of UT, its been working fine since then.

Ubertwitter sorted thanx mate,now just the other two problems.

10-25-09 01:42 AM
    Hi nat750 I'm also on orange uk and having the same problem with app world. Did you manage to find a cure?

10-27-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD