Does my computer have to be bluetooth enabled with a receiver for this to work?
    03-04-10 01:12 PM
    Does my computer have to be bluetooth enabled with a receiver for this to work?
    Yep...you need a Bluetooth dongle for the program to work. If you don't have one, do not despair, as you can get a decent one cheep cheep ($10-$15).

I've found Blurts Pro to work very well overall; I find it very useful. It can be something of a pain to set up initially, and occasionally I've had to reconfigure the setup, but it's worth the effort.
    03-04-10 02:07 PM
    What types of problems can you run into setting it up?
    03-04-10 02:22 PM
    You can check out our forum http://forums.crackberry.com/f188/ and the Blurts FAQ page Blurts by MLH Software for more info.
    03-05-10 07:22 AM
    Great product btw. Been using since the beta and I bought a bluetooth dongle just so I could use it. Here's the one I bought IOGEAR - GBU421 - Bluetooth 2.1 USB Micro Adapter
    03-05-10 09:14 AM
    Paying more than $20 for a Bluetooth dongle is absurd. There are micro adapters all over the net for a few bucks. Monoprice.com has them -- along with things like great MicroUSB cables for less than a buck -- with cheap shipping. Unfortunately, their site is down, but there are many other vendors.

Last time I bought one, I paid two bucks. Since shipping was a flat five dollars whether I bought one or ten, I paid a total of fifteen bucks for five. I gave a couple to friends who have non-bluetooth netbooks and kept the others as spares.
    03-09-10 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD