Does anyone know of/could make an app that would toggle bluetooth on and off?
    I'm hoping for just an icon to put on the homescreen, click on click off type thing. I know I can use the manage connections icon, but an on/off button would be so much nicer (especially with my sticky trackball the less scrolling the better).
    Thanks in advance guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 07:13 PM
    You should give quicklaunch a try. Its definitely one of the best apps I have. It allows you to create multiple shortcuts that are accessible right from your homescreen through a hotkey. Of course one of the shortcuts that you can add is a bluetooth toggle.

Also try wiping down your trackball with a microfibre cloth and alcohol. It usualls helps mine. If its really bad and your bb isn't currently under warranty it might be worth it to just replace it.

05-06-10 07:18 PM
    I concur. Quicklaunch is the app for that. It will provide a shortcut for everything.

05-06-10 08:08 PM
    shortcutme also provides this functionality, so it depends on your short cut app preference.
    05-06-10 08:57 PM
    i agree, shortcutme is great
    05-06-10 08:58 PM
    + 1 for quicklaunch.

05-06-10 09:36 PM
    I use quick launch. Left convenience key than b toggle bluetooth.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-06-10 09:46 PM
    Quicklaunch makes life so much easier! Constantly in and out of my car - I activate ql with the spacebar and toggle BT by pressing "b" and - voila!

05-07-10 12:16 AM
    You can setup ShortcutMe so that double clicking the Space Key toggles BT.
    Or double Convenience Key clicks toggles BT,
    or you can hit Space key + B

And if you have many shortcuts, you can set it up so hitting Space key (or conv key) + T + B toggles BT. See the images below.
    Don't worry about not remembering T B, just hit T (because you want to Toggle) then you see the second possible shortcut key (second image below).

Last edited by Vijik; 05-16-10 at 04:41 PM.
    05-16-10 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD