I have bluetooth in my car and phone/music works fine. Audible Books and Garmin GPS also used to play through the car bluetooth but it stopped working recently, I think when I upgraded to the latest OS.

Verizon had no idea what the problem might be (no surprise there), so I'm hoping somebody here can help.

If this has been addresed elsewhere, I apologize and would request guidance.
    07-16-09 12:12 PM
    Can you check it with any other BT device? If so, is it working?
    07-16-09 12:14 PM
    I am having this problem as well. Garmin will not work, but Pandora streams great through the radio. I just recently got my bluetooth for the car so i cannot say it was a os upgrade problem. I have tried it with .148 and .151 both hybrids.

any ideas out there?
    07-16-09 12:38 PM
    I have my laptop set to sync with the BB, but not as a speaker system -- haven't been able to figure out how to do that, as the only service that shows up on the laptop is DUN -- all the services are selected on the BB. If you can tell me how to do that, I'll give it a try.
    07-16-09 12:51 PM
    I've discovered that doing a hard reset (removing/replacing the battery) will restore bluetooth for Audible. Very inconvenient.

I'd like to know if there's a better solution.
    07-17-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD