Anyone figure out how to log in to an account you've created on your desktop. My Stocks only shows the RIM stock but I don't see on the menu where you can add stocks.
    04-01-09 07:43 AM
    This APP has a little more room to grow on the Storm UI.
    I could add stocks by hitting the menu button in the My Stocks view. I uninstalled the program through because I would have to hit get link after I selected a stock to view it. It seems to be more friendly for non storm versions. I really like Istockmanager for those with TDAmeritrade accounts.. That was done nicely for the storm.
    04-01-09 08:24 AM
    downloaded bloomberg too, but my keyboard stays open and i can only use it on a half screen
    04-01-09 09:27 AM
    downloaded bloomberg too, but my keyboard stays open and i can only use it on a half screen
    Disable Compatability.

My question is, when I hightlight a story-line it does open, it just opens the BB menu?!?
    04-01-09 09:32 AM
    Yeah I'm having the same problem. Does yours say connection failed at the bottom of the screen? Maybe that has something to do with it?
    04-01-09 09:41 AM
    Disable Compatability.

My question is, when I hightlight a story-line it does open, it just opens the BB menu?!?
    thanks....and i am having the same problem with the news
    04-01-09 09:53 AM
    not a bad app. im trying to figure out what happens when ou click markets? It just says loading markets and does nothing? Any ideas>?
    04-01-09 10:00 AM
    Disable Compatability.

I found a workaround that makes this App work almost flawlessly.

Step 1: Disable compatibility mode
    Step 2: It will now be fullscreen and work in portrait and landscape.
    Step 3: To click on something, for instance, when you go into Markets, if you want to view Commodities, simply highlight 'Commodities' by clicking the screen. The menu will then come up again. Then click on 'Show Keyboard'. Then click the 'Return/Enter key' on the keyboard. The keyboard will then disappear, and the 'Commodities' section will come up perfectly in fullscreen portrait or landscape.

Enjoy!!
    04-01-09 04:28 PM
    I just installed Bloomberg(made a lot easier with blackberry app world)I added some stocks to "my stocks" but they aren't showing up on the main screen under "my stocks" it says empty? any help would be appriciated
    Last edited by garvnuts; 04-02-09 at 12:13 AM.
    04-01-09 11:45 PM
    I have it but will uninstall till it works right on the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 02:39 AM
    I tried it but this app should not be out there for the Storm. Yes it has potential but it just is not ready at this time. They should have waited to release it when all the issues were fixed.
    04-02-09 06:44 AM
    I thought it was pretty sweet til I tried to read a news story....
    04-02-09 07:11 AM
    when inputting a stock it asks for price paid and position...is position the amount of shares i have purchased?
    04-02-09 05:21 PM
    Position is indeed the number of shares.

I have a problem with the programme in that for "purchase price" the keyboard doesn't show "1", which is replaced by "."! It's fine for the "Position" entry - any ideas?
    04-04-09 08:27 AM
    This app was causing me issues. I was getting random shutdowns. Once I deleted, the issues are gone.

Not sure if it's b/c I have multiple browser push apps, i.e. weather bug, viigo, app world.

Nevertheless, i'd wait until a new version is released to download again.
    04-04-09 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD