The biggest reason I bought the Blackberry Curve was because I saw that a friend was able to easily post to his blog with it. Unfortunately, unlike him, I'm writing for a WordPress blog that doesn't have a built in "post from email" feature.

What I can do: Take pics, and upload to Flickr and the blog simultaneously.

What I can't seem to do: Find existing Flickr photos and post to the blog using the "blog this" function - I keep getting an error, unknown page message whenever I click "publish/post."

Does anyone know of any apps or tips on how to make blogging via Bluetooth easy that doesn't require modifying the blog itself?
    05-31-08 02:34 PM
    do you have to use wordpress?

I've been messing with blogspot. BB pics mms'd with text to my blog.

05-31-08 02:38 PM
    I use Tumblr which is pretty good.
    05-31-08 03:15 PM
    You can find a couple of other threads regarding your question if you take the time to search. http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php
    05-31-08 03:19 PM
    Ack, you're right.

Alas, after searching, no answers. For what I'm doing, as I pointed out, I don't have the option of switching to Blogger or adding a plugin.

What I'm looking for are utilities that I can configure to post directly to WordPress - emailing to Flickr is a good example. YouTube does the same. Unfortunately, there isn't a utility that does this but without the need to also post to Flickr or WordPress at the same time.
    05-31-08 08:22 PM
    06-01-08 12:46 AM
    Nope.

They all recommend changing platforms, or adding a plugin. I can't do either.

I'm looking for an application, ie ScribeFire or Ecto, but a Blackberry or mobile version.
    06-02-08 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD