I have this app on my Torch w/ATT and I have a problem of it freezing up everyday atleast 2x a day to where I have the clock showing on the phone like its thinking but it never stops. I domy 5 button pushes to get to my Blackbook, but when I try to get my SMS msgs it will sit there like its thinking with the secondhand spinning and never stop... I have to do a battery pull in order to get it to go back to another screen. I have left it alone hoping it will eventually stop and it stays there until the battery has died 2x..... So I know it freezes there... Sat there for 2 hrs, 1st time and almost 3 2nd time, now after 5 minutes I do a battery pull then it works fine for a couple hrs then happens again. Sometimes I get the "thinking secondhand clock" when I get a new blackbook SMS too, but sometimes it goes away and works fine for about 2 hrs then it freezes up with the thinking clock again and I have to do a battery pull. I love the app but this kills me, b/c its atleast 2x/day.......

Any help would be appreciated..

THX
    01-01-11 04:39 PM
    I would try pulling your battery and if no luck, send the them an email. This is what they list on appworld for tech support. The recent reviews are mixed with different devices about the app not working 100% of the time.

[email protected]
    01-01-11 05:52 PM
    good,HOHO
    02-18-11 11:52 PM
    I had the same problem with this app and just gave up on it.
    02-22-11 10:52 AM
    I'm hoping someone can help me.

I'm new to using Blackbook and I would just like to know how to block unknown numbers that call... Do I just add "Unknown Number" as the name to my list of blocked numbers or is there a different way to do this?

Please help.

Thanks,

D
    05-02-11 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD