mblware is proud to announce the first MAJOR VERSION update to our popular BlackBook app on the MobiHand network! Existing customers can upgrade for just $0.99.

With the release of 1.1, we have created a brand new website with all the info, features, screenshots etc for users: BlackBook 1.1 by mblware

BlackBook - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

New Features include:

Save Unknown SMS (NEW)
    By blocking inbound sms with the firewall, and enabling this option, users can now easily hide all sms from public, WHILE STILL SAVING sms� from unknown contacts.

Extended SMS (NEW)
    With extended sms there�s no need to worry about filling up that 140 character limit. Messages will be delivered in multiple parts.

Stealth Mode (NEW)
    Send all calls straight to voicemail and avoid those awkward �Who was that?!� moments.

Vibration Alerts (NEW)
    When enabled, one long vibration will notify you when a new message arrives.

Auto-Close (NEW)
    Don�t pull a Tiger. BlackBook will automatically close when the backlight turns off.

Email Enhancements (NEW)
    Send to multiple recipients, CC / BCC support for email, Outbound Email Attachments

Completely Hidden Address Book
    Selected contacts will be hidden from prying eyes. Only after entering your secret key-combo will the app, and its contents become accessible.

Fake Caller-ID Names
    Customizable caller-id names will display for incoming calls. The love of your life will be the none-the-wiser when �Grandma� is calling to check-in.

Custom Filtering
    With user defined filtering, you can decide the extent at which BlackBook hides activities on the phone. Enable or disable filtering of phone calls, sms, pin, and email to your liking.

Importing, and Exporting
    Choose who�s calls and conversations you want to keep hidden on your phone. You can import, or export contacts from the native Address Book with ease.
    Timinftl likes this.
    03-13-10 03:05 PM
    Hi, I was having problems with my sms filter suddenly ceasing to work, so I uninstalled my blackbook 1.0.3. I downloaded from the OTA link that i had in my inbox, but then lo and behold, version 1.1 just came out and I can't download 1.0.3. My serial does not work with version 1.1.
    I understand that i need to pay 0.99 cents for upgrade, but how do i do that now, with my old blackbook uninstalled?
    03-13-10 05:16 PM
    I'm an existing owner of BlackBook and I do not have an option to upgrade for $.99 at Mobihand. How do we get the upgrade price?
    03-13-10 05:36 PM
    email into support with your old order number, and if it's not up and running on their end we'll get it going asap.

mobihand seems to be having problems with the uprades for some reason. i have a support ticket sent in from earlier in the day.
    03-13-10 07:39 PM
    IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO BUY THE 1.1 UPGRADED VERSION FOR 99CENTS EMAIL ME AND WE'LL HAVE TO USE PAYPAL UNTIL THE STORE IS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.

help @ mblware.com

Include your OLD order number in the email, and we'll get you going.
    03-14-10 01:08 PM
    Chad, sent an email twice already to help @ mblware.com with my order number. Maybe the email is off on weekends? 2 days without blackbook now, coz i uninstalled 1.03, not knowing i cannot reinstall the same version. Should have kept a copy of the program on my PC.
    03-14-10 05:02 PM
    Thanks Chad for setting up the paypal option. I now have the new BlackBook running. Like the new version and so far working excellent for me.

Quint
    03-14-10 08:03 PM
    Chad, sent an email twice already to help @ mblware.com with my order number. Maybe the email is off on weekends? 2 days without blackbook now, coz i uninstalled 1.03, not knowing i cannot reinstall the same version. Should have kept a copy of the program on my PC.
    Nope, I've been here the whole day. Maybe going into junk mail. Try support @ mblware.com in case..
    03-14-10 10:42 PM
    Thanks Chad for setting up the paypal option. I now have the new BlackBook running. Like the new version and so far working excellent for me.

Quint
    Cool.

If you need anything just shoot an email off.
    03-14-10 10:43 PM
    Chad, sent multiple emails to help @ mblware .com (without spaces, incase you were wondering) and also to support @ mblware .com, but got bounced mail. Also sent a private message to you on this forum with my order number. Need the paypal option, pronto
    03-15-10 05:49 PM
    THE PROBLEM IS FIXED - everyone can now upgrade via mobihand again, and should have received an upgrade email from them about an hour ago-ish.

For now, the storefront will show BlackBook as v2.0, on your phone it'll be v1.1 which is fine. There was an oversight with the upgrade rule I made, so just be aware that the 99 cent upgrade is for the latest version.
    03-15-10 06:45 PM
    everybody liking the new 'save unknwon sms' feature i hope?
    03-15-10 10:10 PM
    Chad, got the upgrade, thanks. But it still doesn't fix my issue. I used to have 1.03 work with the sms workaround for about 1 week. sms / email filtered into blackbook, nicely working with Berrybuzz. However, 2 days ago it ceased to get filtered to blackbook. My settings are/were firewall enabled, sms block except contacts and specific addresses.
    I uninstalled 1.03, and now installed 1.1, but still sms are blocked, but not filtered to blackbook. I tried to disable my firewall, but now my firewall seems to be locked to enable. I wonder if that is a reason for my smsworkaround no longer working? but it has always been enabled all this while. Your 2 cents please, was hoping 1.1 would work better with the sms workaround
    03-16-10 06:47 AM
    How do I get another license key? I have a replacement phone, the app is here but paypal will not allow me to purchase it again. I have sent several emails and have not gotten a repsonse...can you help please? My phone is not the same without my blackbook
    03-16-10 02:50 PM
    where are you emailing to? help @ mblware.com ?

I've got like 20 emails there right now, and have been here every day. Are they bouncing back to you??
    03-16-10 04:18 PM
    hi chad. ordered the blackbook from mblware and was transferred to the mobihand site. tried downloading several times but kept getting an error message. Error 908 incompatible configuration or profile. why do i get this message? and how do i download the app? thanks.
    03-16-10 10:21 PM
    chad sent you emails to both your support email addresses. the blackbook app i'm downloading from mobihand seems to be in .jad format. and it's only 944 bytes. and i keep getting the error message 908 incompatible configuration or profile. what gives? please reply asap. paid for the app but can't even download it let alone install it. thanks!
    03-16-10 11:06 PM
    Chad, got the upgrade, thanks. But it still doesn't fix my issue. I used to have 1.03 work with the sms workaround for about 1 week. sms / email filtered into blackbook, nicely working with Berrybuzz. However, 2 days ago it ceased to get filtered to blackbook. My settings are/were firewall enabled, sms block except contacts and specific addresses.
    I uninstalled 1.03, and now installed 1.1, but still sms are blocked, but not filtered to blackbook. I tried to disable my firewall, but now my firewall seems to be locked to enable. I wonder if that is a reason for my smsworkaround no longer working? but it has always been enabled all this while. Your 2 cents please, was hoping 1.1 would work better with the sms workaround

Think that we were chatting already in email since you posted this last night right?
    03-17-10 06:02 AM
    hi chad. was finally able to download the app. thanks. now i have a different problem. the calls are getting blocked fine. although instead of using the universal "+[country code][area code][number] sequence i've had to use "0[area code][number]". my problem is the sms keeps getting through. i've tried everything. how do i filter sms so it doesn't show up on my regular inbox?
    03-17-10 09:13 PM
    ok cool,

email into support.. help @ mblware.com

I don't want to turn crackberry's forums into tech support. plus, i'm on support all day, i'm in here every now-and-then... definately not the fastest way to get me.
    03-17-10 09:28 PM
    Will there be an upgrade anytime soon?? Love the proposed features of the app but havnt had any of them work since I purchased in april.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 11:19 PM
    Does this app work with crunch sms or would I hav to delete crunch sms for blackbook to work properly? They both require you to enable sms blocking and but only blackbook says to check 'except from' then check contacts. Idk when except from contacts is checked, the sms now shows up on crunch sms and the default inbox folder and in the blackbook app. But if I don't check that box, it still shows up in crunch sms. So, would I have to uninstall crunch sms and its pretty colored fonts??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD