There's a screen that shows you the next 3 things in your calendar. I usually find someone's birthday in there, which I suppose gets downloaded from Facebook. The thing is these birthdays are often months away. I have about 600 people on Facebook which would imply there'd be a birthday every couple days. Yet this thing keeps that person's day there for so long.

Fore example right now it's telling me I have a friend's bday on 7/29, and its using the same friend, again on 7/29 (I'm guessing 2012 and 2013). Why would this be happening?

Thanks
    Dan
    06-17-12 05:00 AM
    It's only going to show the ones in your contact list, from what I understand.
    06-17-12 08:31 AM
    Do you mean my FB contact list or BB's?

I'm finding it hard to believe that people in my contact list could be sooo many months apart but I cant think of exceptions off the top of my head.
    06-24-12 12:38 AM
    Depending on how you have it setup, it may only be showing friends that are linked to contacts in your phone. It could also possibly be that your settings in FB4BB are no longer working to sync information to your calendar. It is also possible, although highly unlikely, that most of your friends don't have their birthdays public, or don't list a year publicly which I'm pretty sure will prevent that friend from showing up on your FB calendar on your BB. My bet is on checking your sync settings in FB4BB options.
    06-24-12 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD