Does anyone have an OTA link for this website to download the launcher? On the website it says go to GetLauncher.blackberryOS.com but that doesn't work. So, if any of you know how to get the launcher or can post a link I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 04:13 PM
    shouldnt you post this in the blackberryOS forums?
    08-09-09 06:42 PM
    Well, I finally found it on the website. And since u didn't have anything helpful to say, u shouldve not posted at all. If you read my post u would have clearly know that I went to the website and couldn't find it and. Anyways, I got it now.

08-09-09 07:20 PM
    You will see some of the craziest questions on this site. Its truly entertaining .

08-09-09 10:15 PM
    Well, I finally found it on the website. And since u didn't have anything helpful to say, u shouldve not posted at all. If you read my post u would have clearly know that I went to the website and couldn't find it and. Anyways, I got it now.

hmm...not to try to seem too logical here, but this doesn't really explain why it wouldn't make sense to post this question on the forums over there...since you were over there on their website. Even if you couldn't find the link there, there's at least some probability that the forum participants there would have the link and could share it.

Just a thought.

Can't we all just get along?
    08-09-09 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD