When choosing a location for Blackberry push weather, it doesn't recognize my town. As a result, I'd like to uninstall it. However, it doesn't show up in the list of applications as Black weather. How can I uninstall it? By the way, the city and state that it doesn't find is Middletown, NY. Thanks.
    01-16-08 09:38 AM
    Oops, not "Black weather", but rather "Blackberry Weather"
    01-16-08 09:39 AM
    It will be listed as BBWeather in your Applications list.

If you enter the zip code for Middletown NY, as 10940 in the Location ID, you will be fine.

Good luck.
    01-16-08 09:41 AM
    It doesn't ask for Location ID. It asks for City, State and Country.
    01-16-08 10:12 AM
    BBWeather will ask you in Options > Add Profile for a Location ID on the top line, above Description (where you put City State).

Or I don't know what application you are are using. I have been using BBWeather for four years.
    01-16-08 10:14 AM
    OH , forget all this... you are using some push weather application, I don't know what you have.

I just re-read your first post.
    01-16-08 10:15 AM
    It says Blackberry weather "powered by" Accuweather or The Weather Network. When I click Add, it goes to a page that has fields for "Search for a Location City", State/Province", and "Country". I do believe it is Blackberry Weather Push Services
    01-16-08 10:51 AM
    That app may be in the service books, delete it from there if you want to uninstall it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-08 08:39 PM
    Go back to the mobile.blackberry.com site from your phone. Scrool down to push services and delete the weather from there. Also, in your browser, select bookmarks and scrool down to the bottom. You will see the push weather service you aelected. Click on them and delete.
    01-16-08 09:46 PM
    When I scroll down to Push Weather and click it, it brings me to the license acceptance screen where I click I Accept. Then it shows a screen that shows Accuweather with an Add button to the right and a The Weather Network Add button. Selecting either one brings me back to the same old screen where I'm asked to choose a city, state and country. My city is not recognized even tjhough it's a relatively big one (Middletown, NY). I did do the bookmark thing and delete the currently-chosen city form the list (I chose a nearby city). I guess(hope) that it's permanently deleted.
    01-17-08 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD