So I finally was able to switch back to Blackberry from my iPhone after 2 yrs and cant be happier, however the only issue I am having is with Twitter.
    With iPhone, I purchased Twittalator Pro and LOVED it, so in searching for a Twitter app I DL the free version of Uber Twitter, I figured I would test drive it before a purchase. The only question I have (and this is for all the Twitter Clients I am researching & I watched all the videos for Twitter Roundup - Great Stuff CB) is that on TP for iphone, when you want to tweet you could open a new blank tweet and then there was a @ symbol button in which a menu you would come up and you would get a list of all your friends that you follow that you could page through to select to tweet to. Do any of these BB Twitter aps have something like that? I cant seem to find that, at least in the Uber Twitter FL I did. If it is there I cant find it, or I dont know what I am doing. Could you please advise or suggest how I could find this in UT or another Twitter app? I would be very Thankful for your help!!!!
    02-11-10 10:33 AM
    In UberTwitter, type the @ symbol and a box will open with all of your twitter friends listed. You can choose them from the box.
    02-11-10 10:38 AM
    ok, I opened UT and I opened a new tweet and typed alt @ and nothing came up, I even tried typing it while just on the time line, nothing, am I doing something wrong? I do have the free version still, does it only work in the paid version? Thank you for the reply by the way.
    02-11-10 10:45 AM
    There is an option to "enable friend picker". I thought it was checked by default but perhaps not. Check that in the options and see how it is currently set.
    02-11-10 11:21 AM
    I pulled up UT and went to the menu as well as went through the options menu, I could not find that option anywhere. Am I looking in the right area?
    02-11-10 11:29 AM
    Ok thank you very much for your help, I figured out the problem, I had to update the version I was using, now I figured it out. So I got to update, so I guess I will check out Ubertwitter and see if I like it and will buy it or if I dont, I will try another app. What do you use and why? Thanks again!!
    02-11-10 12:31 PM
    No need to buy Ubertwitter. The free version works great. Sure, some ads/supported content, but a small "price to pay"........
    02-11-10 01:02 PM
    I was wondering, I thought in the reviews it stated the paid version has more to it? In going through the free version, I cant imagine what else could be there that isnt already except for the ads, I mean if that is it, I think I will use the free version. Do you use UT, do you like it a lot?
    02-11-10 01:11 PM
    The free version is identical to the paid version beside the inclusion of ads. Most people pay for UberTwitter to support Paul, as he's the sole developer of UberTwitter.
    02-11-10 01:28 PM
    I go back and forth between uber and twixtreme....
    Didn't know that about Paul.
    Next device I will buy the full version.
    02-11-10 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD