I've installed it successfully on my VZ Storm2 (9550) .1015

I haven't noticed a longer reboot time because my Storm always took absolutely too long to reboot.

Good Luck
    02-15-11 07:56 PM
    Am trying this app, but am experiencing long delays (up to 2.5 hours in one case) between when I forward trip conf email to [email protected] (via menu button in messages app) and when info is reflected in travel app. For comparison, I am experimenting with worldmate and it has a similar lag time...

Anyone else having this prob, or are you experiencing faster response times? For you worldmate users, is this kind of lag typical?

If the info in your trip conf emails is not parsed and processed immediately - like TripIt - then what's the point? I might as well just cut-and-paste into the calendar as I do now.

BIZARRE UPDATE: I just discovered that at least part of the prob is with trying to use menu button in messages app - because if I simply forward conf email to [email protected] by selecting forward and typing that address in, then the info is processed within minutes. But - and this is the bizarre part - if I try to forward to [email protected] by selecting forward and typing that address in IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SEND. Argh, this is a real beta P.O.S. (piece of software).

OKAY, BIZARRE UPDATE PART TWO: here's the final word, in case other run into the headaches I had. Menu button (BB menu button/add to Blackberry Travel) DOES work - and generates email reply and incorporation into app within minutes as one would hope - but only if selected while viewing the email you want to have processed. But the menu button approach does NOT work if you are in the messages list and simply highlight a message and then use the menu key - thanks alot RIM.. Why include it as an option in the full messages list view if it does,'t work as intended?.
    Last edited by somainer; 02-15-11 at 09:35 PM.
    02-15-11 08:05 PM
    runs fine on my at&t 9700 OS 5, can't tell about reboot time because my device already reboots in about 9-10 min, don't know what causes this delay but i really don't care about it, usually do reboots when I'm going to take shower
    02-15-11 10:29 PM
    I don't see an option in App World to download it onto my Blackberry Style
    02-15-11 10:59 PM
    estroh - typically if you don't see an app being presented to you in App World that's because that app isn't compatible with your device, and therefore won't show up to you as available for download. (I forget this from time to time and am like 'argh - I know the app exists! Why can't I see it, to download?!' Oh yeah, it's not available for me.
    02-16-11 09:17 AM
    i still cant get the app to work. i still get errors and im on os 6.0.0.450.
    02-17-11 09:09 AM
    It's working fine for me on my Torch. I really like it...very easy to use..so far so good.
    02-17-11 06:26 PM
    can someone using this app on torch 9800 upload the cods please??
    02-21-11 05:42 PM
    Can someone post an OTA link for Non US users ???? thanks
    03-14-11 09:44 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD