Hello all,
    I do hope your Christmas was relaxed and peaceful. Now, "between the years" we often try something new. In my case, it is BlackBerry Travel (BBT).
    Today, I had the issue to import a trip into BBT which only had an Amadeus booking code.
    Unfortunately, I do not have an email with the itinerary. That would have been easy: forward it to [email protected] (IT-policy blocks the inbox scan).
    I only have a printout, a PDF and the booking code. Using this code, you could download the itinerary from CheckMyTrip (www or CheckMyTrip mobile companion), but I did not find that option in BBT :-(
    My workaround was to use the mobile companion to download the trip and then send a mail to [email protected] containing a URL to the trip's information from checkmytrip. That was enough for BBT to do the add/update.
    But: I find this workaround quite annoying. Does anyone know about another way to easily import a trip with an Amadeus code into BBT?
    12-28-12 12:36 PM
    Hmm. Disappointed.
    I really thought I would get some replies. Apparently, BBTravel is being used much less than I thought.
    Anyway, have a happy new year.
    12-30-12 09:32 AM