I have a question for anyone using the great Blackberry Travel App. I have the app and have used it a lot as I travel for business and also personal trips. There are a lot of trips where I would like to add some personal notes--like say a confirmation number for a parking lot payment or reservation number for a restaurant that I have made the reservation at, etc.
    Does anyone know if this option exists and if so, where it can be found? If not, it would be a great addition for the developers as many business travelers need to jot down directions or phone numbers, etc. on trip itineraries and others Iíve spoken to have expressed the same desire. Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated. Thanks, Jack
    02-29-12 02:00 PM
    I know that if you access it via a PC flights/hotels/cars have a notes area. havent looked at the BB app but would be surprised if it is not available there also.
    02-29-12 02:28 PM
    Montyl, thanks. I've used the note spaces on the airlines/hotel, etc but I was referring to a note page that was just that--for notes. Like for instance, I prepay for parking at a hotel quick park lot. They email me a confirmation number which I in turn print off to give to the attendant when exiting. It would be nice to have a note space for those types of things, especially if you are going from city to city on a business trips. I'd like to suggest this to the developer but not sure how to do that. Thanks again!
    02-29-12 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD