Unless I'm missing a setting I didn't hear which side my destination was on. You are approaching your destination. But it would be much better if it said on the left or right.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Otherwise, I am loving the FREE BlackBerry Traffic navigation app. I have waited for BlackBerry to get voice turn by turn for years.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    03-30-12 08:37 PM
    Nah it doesnt say it, and I wish it did. Hopefully in updates down the road they will include that info
    03-31-12 10:06 AM
    OK, thanks. That's what I thought. I emailed the same thing to the feedback email address within the app.
    03-31-12 10:08 AM
    OK, thanks. That's what I thought. I emailed the same thing to the feedback email address within the app.
    Personally, I hope RIM pays attention to this post long before the left or right thing...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7210682
    But, how many times must you be so "on point" about these things... LoL.
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-31-12 12:15 PM
    I wish. Join beta zone and request for it.... Maybe that works. I think they are working on 3d imaging for the app so don't you worry. A beta will be out soon in which you can then ask for more features. Maybe email the support email too.

So far that feature isn't there

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-31-12 12:18 PM
    Haha thanks. I'm hoping they're still working on that too!

I still don't use BlackBerry Maps much. But once it's in with the other apps, It will be great!

I did email that at feedback. I'm not into beta testing though. I want a finished product.
    03-31-12 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD