Hello everyone,

So, when I first downloaded Blackberry Traffic I loved it! It would direct me to places with accurate ETA's. I used it all the time! Well, I forget which update it was, but this summer after an update the GPS stopped working. I tried deleting Blackberry Traffic and reinstalling it, but the problem was not fixed. Even with every new update the problem was still there -- my GPS would not locate. Everytime I turn the app on I wait and wait for a GPS signal to be found, only to find that it probably won't be found. Is there no satellite near me anymore or is the app just getting worse? If anyone else has this problem or has a solution please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.
    09-09-11 09:49 PM
    I haven't tried to use BB Traffic in a couple months, but on a road trip this summer I had the same problem you've been having . . . and at a rather critical time when I was out of town and lost. BBT wouldn't pick up the signal no matter how many times I turned it on/off or my GPS on/off. Incredibly irritating. And like you, I used it often and loved it when I first installed it this past winter.

Since I haven't used it in a while, maybe I'll try it again over the weekend to see how it does. Will post up any results.
    09-09-11 10:27 PM
    I've been having this problem most of the summer ... and it bugs me because when it does work, it is great!

Any suggestions?
    08-27-12 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD