I'm usually not one to rant, in fact i can't even remember if I've ever complained about much on here (except for the ignorance and immaturity of other people). Anyway, my complaint: Blackberry needs to get on the ball about the GPS failing in Blackberry Traffic every few days! Having to do battery pulls even after refreshing location settings is very frustrating!

OK, rant is over and I know I'm not the only one who has voiced this.
    01-29-12 01:59 PM
    Do you have the latest version of BB Traffic? I had to soft reset my device once after doing some crazy parking lot turns, but that was with an old version . Anyway, I always make sure the application is closed once I arrive at my destination, to also keep the GPS from sucking the battery. Good luck!
    01-29-12 02:04 PM
    Yes, I have v3.0.1.21 and I always stop navigation, close and exit the app when I'm done. I read another post that stated the GPS will go out after a few days. I don't have the link.
    01-29-12 02:21 PM
    Oh, I see, you seem to use it heavily, and you have an OS6 device. File a bug report, and see what they say. In the meantime, maybe giving it a soft reset every couple of days could help.
    01-29-12 02:32 PM
    Worked great for me in Florida. Even saw alerts about accidents and slowdowns.
    01-29-12 02:41 PM
    Yeah, I've thought about filing the report. I also know having a 9780 has a bit to do with it as well but it's not all 'user issues' either! Thanks.
    01-29-12 06:01 PM
    As a daily user on OS 7.1 there have been no issues at all for me. The app does its job without a hitch in recent weeks.
    01-29-12 06:33 PM
    I've also been having issues with it and I've actually stopped using it because of them.

Any suggestions to sort it out would be appreciated as I really do like the way it works!
    08-27-12 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD