I can watch YouTube videos on my phone, but I can't watch any video's posted on the Facebook Mobile site. To be more specific, I can't watch a video that my friend posts on Facebook, unless it's linked from YouTube. I know there is a way since I know other people with Blackberries that can view them. Why? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Bobbie
    10-05-10 10:29 AM
    i have the same problem and i dont know why there is no one answer on this
    11-19-10 04:51 AM
    Just a shot in the dark but probably because the facebook videos are in a format that the bb does not reconize. Maybe there is an app for that?
    11-19-10 07:10 AM
    Youtube has mobile-friendly video formats. Facebook hasn't done that (as far as I can see). Hopefully they will update how they present videos.
    11-19-10 07:17 AM
    I am having a similar problem. On FB for BB appliation when I clicked on a youtube video link it used to take me to youtube mobile website and I was able to watch videos and I still can, however, same rule used to apply to facebook videos, the application used to take me to mobile facebook website and I was able to watch videos, but now, It takes me to regular FB website for some reason I can't figure out and when I go to FB mobile website manually I can't even see the video links.
    I called my carrier for that and they kinda accused me of lying because what I said required flash. The truth is I was not lying. Something happened and I can't watch fb videos anymore. Any help and suggestions?
    02-12-11 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD