I have Ascendo Money, a personal finance software that links both your computer and phone together. It's great and works with the storm to input transactions throughout the day. You pay for it, cost 29.99 but well worth it. You can find it at Mobile Software and Games for your PDA or Smartphone : Handango
    12-03-08 12:58 PM
    I have Ascendo Money, a personal finance software that links both your computer and phone together. It's great and works with the storm to input transactions throughout the day. You pay for it, cost 29.99 but well worth it. You can find it at Mobile Software and Games for your PDA or Smartphone : Handango
    Thanks. Added.
    12-03-08 01:27 PM
    What is the difference between making the browser for Blackberry or changing it to IE or Firefox? I changed it to Firefox and got the Youtube and other apps and it works
    12-03-08 01:41 PM
    What is the difference between making the browser for Blackberry or changing it to IE or Firefox? I changed it to Firefox and got the Youtube and other apps and it works
    Certain apps work. Others dont. I among others have had problems if it is set to a different browser while downloading. The designer of the webpages you visit create customized pages depending on the browser and OS version you have. for example If you try to download Viigo with your browser set to internet explorer or firefox, it will not work, but if you set it to Blackberry it will.
    Last edited by aradlahiji; 12-03-08 at 01:54 PM.
    12-03-08 01:51 PM
    Has anyone seen an app seimilar to Shazam? It will be a great add to the list.
    12-03-08 03:11 PM
    Great info

Please, get this stickied.
    12-03-08 03:37 PM
    Here are a couple more to add:

AudibleAir Free This probably needs to be put in the compatibility section. Works, but you have to use the keyboard to navigate. There is also a Help file.

And I just got this notice from Mobihand:

Download Agendus for BlackBerry
    http://go.mobihand.com/?op=dlmh&pd=20356&l=1&ps=28

Buy on device:
    http://go.mobihand.com?op=admc&pd=20356&ps=28

This is version 1.11.142 which supports the Storm. It is a good start at an all-in-one Today screen. This is Shareware $19.99
    Last edited by jbharman45; 12-03-08 at 04:07 PM.
    12-03-08 04:01 PM
    Here are a couple more to add:

AudibleAir Free This probably needs to be put in the compatibility section. Works, but you have to use the keyboard to navigate. There is also a Help file.

And I just got this notice from Mobihand:

Download Agendus for BlackBerry
    http://go.mobihand.com/?op=dlmh&pd=20356&l=1&ps=28

Buy on device:
    http://go.mobihand.com?op=admc&pd=20356&ps=28

This is version 1.11.142 which supports the Storm. It is a good start at an all-in-one Today screen. This is Shareware $19.99
    I put Agendus, But I couldnt get Audible to work. Which one did you install? I put the 8800 one and cant get past the "Choose Language" screen
    12-03-08 04:25 PM
    Hey, you still have PeeKaWho in the free section, just sayin.
    12-03-08 04:41 PM
    Hey, you still have PeeKaWho in the free section, just sayin.
    Oops thanks. I guess I coped instead of cut.
    12-03-08 05:00 PM
    does nav4all work well?
    12-03-08 05:40 PM
    I can't get Nav4all to find my GPS. It says 0 Devices found.
    12-03-08 05:42 PM
    It works for me and finds me, but I dont care for the Navigating. Poorly made IMO
    12-03-08 05:49 PM
    STICKY! Thanks for the effort to compile a list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 05:56 PM
    This really should be stickied. I'll bump so hopefully a mod will see this.
    12-03-08 10:13 PM
    I saw this in another thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/orb...?highlight=ORB

I tried it and love it.

MyCast your digital media with Orb 2.0 remote pc access software.

ORB lets you use your Windows media player to watch all your TV stations on the STORM when you are away from your home. At 320 mode it looks really pretty good and you can watch TV anywhere you have a signal to Verizon.

You need a TV signal to your windows media player and need a reasonlable uplink to your ISP since it streams off your PC up to your ISP to verizon and down to your STORM .

But it just works. Easy to get going. You can play recoded stuff too and from the STORM you can tell it to record something that shows up on the program schedule or just watch the current stuff.

Also it plays music from an internet radio.

I also like m.youtube.com (mobile version) which will play videos on the storm.
    Last edited by bbstorm4me; 12-04-08 at 12:13 AM.
    12-03-08 11:10 PM
    has anyone gotten flycast to work on the VZW storm? I've downloaded it, registered and logged in. Now I'm stuck at a blue screen with a drop down menu of "What do you want to do?" when I click it I get no other opions. What's up?
    12-04-08 12:11 AM
    has anyone gotten flycast to work on the VZW storm? I've downloaded it, registered and logged in. Now I'm stuck at a blue screen with a drop down menu of "What do you want to do?" when I click it I get no other opions. What's up?
    Works on mine, but I don't remember seeing that screen.
    12-04-08 07:14 AM
    I saw this in another thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/orb...?highlight=ORB

I tried it and love it.

MyCast your digital media with Orb 2.0 remote pc access software.

ORB lets you use your Windows media player to watch all your TV stations on the STORM when you are away from your home. At 320 mode it looks really pretty good and you can watch TV anywhere you have a signal to Verizon.

You need a TV signal to your windows media player and need a reasonlable uplink to your ISP since it streams off your PC up to your ISP to verizon and down to your STORM .

But it just works. Easy to get going. You can play recoded stuff too and from the STORM you can tell it to record something that shows up on the program schedule or just watch the current stuff.

Also it plays music from an internet radio.

I also like m.youtube.com (mobile version) which will play videos on the storm.

Orb isnt an app that you install on your phone though is it? Its a website that you go to. Correct me if I am wrong because I dont use it.
    12-04-08 12:53 PM
    Love the list. Ditto on the sticky.
    12-04-08 01:57 PM
    Facebook is not fetching my messages
    12-04-08 02:05 PM
    Facebook is not fetching my messages
    You need to go on your facebook settings. your messaging settings
    12-04-08 02:06 PM
    Mods sticky this already
    12-04-08 04:48 PM
    Added some more. Mainly ICQ because everything else you can get from the application center.

If someone has an ICQ account please test to make sure it works. So I can remove it if it doesnt.
    12-04-08 05:35 PM
    awesome thread! bump....
    12-04-08 07:21 PM
1,489 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD