I recently purchased BlackBerry radio and while listening if I get and email the radio stops but won't restart itself like Pandora, Slacker, and Flycast do. Is that normal? It sucks to have to reclick on station each time to restart.
    01-06-12 05:45 AM
    Yes I did. I'm thinking maybe it's normal for the app. Can anyone tell me if their BlackBerry radio app restarts after an email?
    01-06-12 08:16 AM
    Tunein and tunein pro works great the normal tunein is free and after I tried different radio app, find out this is the best.
    No problems, no bugs, nothing wrong.

Enjoy DelftEo
    01-06-12 08:24 AM
    Thanks. I have tunein free and it works fine. For some strange reason I decided to buy "BlackBerry Radio" app and now it seems like a waste of money. I was thinking there would be more to it. There isn't even a search feature.
    01-06-12 09:13 AM
    When you use google you find the tunein pro version OTA also for free.
    I use the tuneinpro and with all other radio app's the sound quality is the best with tunein also because you can choose the stream like ACC for high performers and less data use.
    The pro has record function.

Enjoy DelftEo
    01-06-12 01:47 PM
    My question refers to the paid app "Radio for BLACKBERRY ". It was only radio app I ever paid for and it doesn't work as good as the free ones. It stops on email or phone call but then never restarts and it has limited user control. Does anyone else have issues with this app? I'm not asking for other radio app suggestions. Thanks.
    01-07-12 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD