I can back up my data all I want, track my phone on the website, and all that stuff. But when I go to the restore section in the app after selecting which device to back up (there's only this one) it just says empty. It did the exact same thing on my old phone too, when I had a different BlackBerry ID. Nobody else on our family plan with a BlackBerry is having this problem. Any suggestions?
    10-05-11 09:00 AM
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    10-06-11 09:16 AM
    Bumpitty Bump
    10-08-11 08:15 AM
    I back up daily. I just had to swap from a defective Curve to another. When I used the restore feature of Blackberry Protect, everything restored...except for my contacts! I tried using the backup from all of the days back and nada! Luckily I backed up via BBDM on the PC!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 08:30 AM
    I'm having the exact same problem with protect on my Torch 9800. Was working fine, and I even used it a few months ago after my phone crashed and I had to re-install os6. But now, it lets me back up from both the phone or the website, but when I go to the Restore from Backup function, there is nothing listed under last backup.

Anyone find a solution to this problem?
    10-19-11 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD