*please note, i've searched the best i can on google, crackberry, and blackberry support, but to no avail.

So, like most people, i have the BlackBerry Protect app installed and I have Automatic backup turned off so I can back up manually when I want to. I am able to back up over wifi (I have back up over wifi only selected). Why do I get a notification the day after or a few days after I back up manually telling me that BlackBerry Protect is unable to back up due to radio coverage? I have successfully backed up over wifi already a few days prior and have automiatic back up turned off.

so why am I getting these notifications? it's quite annoying. thanks.

i'm using a Verizon 9650 Bold with 6.0 software. nothing special.
    10-12-11 06:51 PM
    What about the other settings?
    • Only Backup over Wifi
    • Allow Backup When Roaming

Maybe be prepared to re-install that App.......
    10-13-11 02:10 AM
    What about the other settings?
    • Only Backup over Wifi
    • Allow Backup When Roaming

Maybe be prepared to re-install that App.......
    i have 'only backup over wifi' selected, but not to 'backup when roaming'. i even had tried to just do automatic backups, but every time it tries to have me backup abruptly, i go to backberry protect, then it tells me that the next backup isn't until a month or so away... meanwhile it's trying to backup 5 or so days after i JUST backed it up!

i've tried uninstalling, re-installing, but with no results.
    10-13-11 12:21 PM
    no one else with this problem?
    10-15-11 06:24 PM
    no one else with this problem?
    10-25-11 09:34 PM
    I have: Automatically Back Up - Weekly & Only Back Up over Wi-Fi checked. No issues with BB Protect.

edit: this should be moved to the Native Apps section. It's an app issue, not a device issue.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 10-26-11 at 07:55 AM.
    10-26-11 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD